High Temperature: 85F Low Temperature: 69F Sunrise: 6:55 am Sunset: 7:59 pm Humidity: 70% Wind: se 12 mph Chance of Rain: 30%
Around 2 pm the wind picked up, tossing the tree branches around and bringing swirls of cool air. One half of the sky was a placid blue dotted by dumpling-fat clouds; the other half was filled with ominous gray. A small rainstorm was tantalizingly close. But true to past form, it skidded right by us.